Today we had our first "Mom and Tot" gymnastics class. I was expecting something pretty low key...like a balance beam and a few mats in a multi-purpose room. I was wrong. This was in a full on gymnastics facility with all the gear. The first thing we did was a circuit of different things to do as pictured here. We went through the circuit 3 times. Then we had free play where the kids could explore the gym or continue the circuit. We did about 10 jumps into the huge foam pit and multiple hangs on the uneven bars. Kate was beside herself! So fun!
Using spring board to jump onto block:

Stepping or jumping over rectangles onto stars:

Jump into hula hoop, then into the "pool":

Kate landing backflip over red cylinder:

Jumping on colored squares:

Balance beam stepping over frogs:

Jumping on big trampoline:

Contimplating jumping into foam pit (which was HUGE by the way):

I did it! Again and again!
No comments:
Post a Comment