Kate and I made 21 turkey place cards for EVERY member of our family. I prepared the pieces and she assembled. I thought she would get sick of it after 3 or so but she did them all and wanted more!
The MOON!
Tummy/elbow time. Dad is in charge of getting this done everyday since I was too slack with it with Kate. Then we were threatened with a helmet for her because her head was flat in the back. Not this child.
Craft time with Auntie Becky?! Who would have thought. They made a tree in which the leaves were tracings of people's hands who then wrote what they were thankful for on them. Something she saw at a missionary's house in Hondouras.
This is a keeper.
Dean and Kate's newest obsession is two-fold. First they love the dollar store and have gotten some pretty good finds. Cheap outing with a 2-year old. She can pick anything she wants. Where else can you afford to do that. Second, puzzles. And she is quickly becoming a master. We are pretty impressed.
Dean's 4oth birthday. Here is our little family celebration. Dean and I are going out Friday.
2 comments:
Hi Rachael! I like the new background on the blog! very nice.
LOVE that picture of Kate and Collin, that is so cute!
I hope things are getting easier w/ 2 kids!
I want that kid's shirt in the top picture!
Post a Comment