My first box from Timber Creek Farms Organics. For $30 delivered I got:
lettuce
arugala
cilantro
some other curly green stuff
baby bok choy
2 zucchini
carrots
2 red bell peppers
cucumber
bag of radishes
bunch of celery
5 tomatoes
3 grapefruits
3 pears
bunch of bananas
pineapple
The milk eggs and cream I added on separately for an additional $.
Not sure what I think yet. I will use it all except maybe the baby bok choy and curly green stuff I don't recognize. I must say the salad I made tastes amazing and the milk is sooooo good. I have never had organic milk and there is a big difference in taste.
We had some bad storms roll through last night. After getting as dark as night, this was the sky after. Glowing yellowish green and weird looking clouds. There was a tornado warning but we never heard sirens. Some other areas had sirens going off.
No comments:
Post a Comment