The table set up the night before. I remember my mom setting our Valentine's gifts in our "spots" at the table for breakfast. One year I remember getting heart earrings.
The stash from Grandma Kohl. Note it is set in a different location as to not dwarf the valentines from us. Kate was not fooled. When she came downstairs in the morning she took one look at the table and made a beeline for this.
Flowers and chocolates from her Daddy.
Flowers for me. No carnations for the momma!
Kate loved these puppies!
Collin could sense something exciting was happening but wasn't quite sure what.
Checking it all out.
Kate and Collin loved this card. Collin kept calling it Cana.
Then a box arrived on our doorstep from WI. More high pitched screaming ensued as she opened some thoughtful gifts from Grandma Laffin.
I think her eyes tell it all here.
Mmmm.
She got right to work on a lacing toy.
Note the Valentine's day outfit!
Collin playing with his bath toys.
Our dessert. Jello jigglers!
No comments:
Post a Comment