Monday, July 23, 2012

Pretty much all of July...

We spent the 4th of July in our town going to the parade and seeing fireworks.
Ready for the parade!


Waiting for it to begin.

It started!

Collin losing steam.  It was HOT!

Collin jumps up to check out the firetrucks!


Kate dancing.

And dancing.

And dancing some more.
Next we headed up to see Grandma and Grandpa in WI for a big family reunion.  Lots of swimming and playing with cousins.



Kate picking and eating raspberries.






I found Kate in her room like this the other day:
   
Listening to music and reading.     



 Dean had a meeting on his day off downtown so we tagged along and the hit the beach after he was done.  The kids and I walked to Michigan Ave and went to the Disney Store, American Girl Doll Store, and Lego store.  Then we headed to the beach.  Kate kept leaping in the water yelling, "I love Chicago!"





What a view!


Tired out!

Pouring over her American Girl doll catalog.

No comments: