Kate slept in her crib last night...for most of the night. The magic mirror did it again! I laid her down at 10:30 and she slept until 2 am. Then I fed her and she fell back asleep again. After several trips to her room between 3am and 4 am I finally brought her to our room and she slept until 7:30am. I feel like we are making progress! She was a happy camper this morning. Trying to catch her smiles on camera is hard because the moment she sees the camera she freezes. This is the best I could do!

The bottom picture is the cute outfit she wore briefly to church on Sunday. I say briefly because after all the work of getting us both out of the house on time, no sooner did I get to church I had to leave because she decided to get
squawky and fidgety during the sermon. So after all the effort of getting her dressed (and sacrificing a trip to Starbucks to do so) I wanted some people to appreciate the effort!
2 comments:
Sounds like you are making progress, slow but sure. I don't know how much sleep you got tho but glad the magic mirror worked again! I guess Kate is camera shy just like her Grandma! Maybe she will like taking pictures instead of being in them! Loved the outfit, hope she can wear it for awhile. Mom
I'll take the picture while you make her smile this weekend. See you in a few days!
Post a Comment