Today we are going to go run some errands in this depressing snowy weather. How can it be almost 80 degrees two weeks ago and cold and snowing today? Only in Chicagoland!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Rattle crazy.
Today we are going to go run some errands in this depressing snowy weather. How can it be almost 80 degrees two weeks ago and cold and snowing today? Only in Chicagoland!
Labels:
Rattle crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know a place where it 80 degrees all year round . . . hard to imagine such a beautiful place exisits, huh!?! Sometimes we even see unicorns here too . . . it's magical.
Ilove seeing Kate smile! That is the first smile I have seen. How precious! Daddy did good in getting all those rattles, especially the phone. I have a picture of you on a play phone as well. Daddy is starting her out early. Better watch the phone bill.
Grandma
Could she be any cuter??? I think she looks so much like you (Rachael) in this pic! --Christy
Post a Comment